1. Tide pools in West Seattle during the lowest tide for the year. The highlight was the moon snail. I'd never seen one before.
2. Levin's birthday at the zoo.
|Yup. Basically the only picture we took while there.|
Nothing says "family man" like pushing a double stroller with an Elmo balloon attached.
3. Heat. We are no longer conditioned for temperatures in the 80's.
4. Still figuring out what our life now looks like. I didn't know it would change so much just by having Atlas.
5. Since free time for projects and sewing has bottomed out at 0, I just pull out pieces of fabric and look at them... and make Atlas look at them with me.
|Atlas helping me pick out fabric. "Anything but pink," he said.|
6. Atlas' arrival definitely clarified that Levin is no longer a baby. A mini-man is more like it. He's already pulling a man's weight around the house.
|I especially like two things:|
1. Ray's wearing safety goggles... since when does he or anyone else do that?
2. Levin isn't wearing safety goggles and is in front (shielding I suppose).
7. Not enough of this going on around here. I forgot what it felt like to be absolutely exhausted.
|The head bob finally woke me up|
8. Ray thought our neighbor's junk just might be treasure. Turns out it was.
|Ray made me slam on the breaks when he saw this beauty out by our neighbor's trash can on trash day.|
He and Levin walked her the last quarter mile home.
9. Sad day this week when i realized it was time to buy non-breakable dishes. Serves me right though... I'd just been patting myself on the back for not having broken a dish in 5 years. The real question now is: Corelle or Melamine?
|New home... stacked on the bottom shelf|
10. The raspberries are going gang-buster. Even Levin is getting sick of eating them.