4 Sale

My neighbor (well actually he isn't my neighbor, but he lives within 2 miles of me, which in the country, where I was raised, makes him a neighbor) is giving some of his "stuff" away for free.


It must have been some pretty good "stuff" because when I went back the next day to take this picture, there were only those white things, lying next to the sign, left for someone to claim. I'm not sure what they are, but I fully expect them to be gone by tomorrow.

That sign is kind of like Homer’s Sirens… it calls to you. Even I pulled over, and I had my ears plugged.

So, if anyone is looking for what that sign advertises... you'd better hurry. Apparently it's well sought after.

Comments

Oh Cali. I love to see life through your eyes. It is so fresh and funny.

What in the world do you think those things are? If you had to us them, what would you use them for?

Good luck at work today.