I'm Speechless . . .













Well, almost speechless . . . look what else we've been growing

Comments

Oh my goodness, what a handsome little boy!!! Love the pics!
Mama Tales said…
I can't wait to SEE him!
tina said…
He is ADORABLE!!! I love newborn babies sleeping on chests, that is the sweetest!!! Congratulations.
Beautiful Mom and Beautiful baby! Lots of Love coming your way :)
Laurie Bingham said…
What a cutie Cal! I'm so glad we got to chat for a little bit. Keep updating with pics because he's so precious:)
Hillary said…
Congratulations! We're so happy for you. Lots of love from Hillary and Beren.
Anonymous said…
Darling baby. Wish I were there to hold him. It's the best, isn't it?

Aunt Lynn
Rachel said…
Cali, did you know it's not very comforting to see that your Dr.'s name on the wipeboard is "Dr. Pray"?
Haley Krumblis said…
I can't believe I missed this blog! It didn't pop up on my new reads! However, it MADE my Thursday! Thank you, I wish you lived closer. Can't wait to hold him! We expect a weekly update! I love you.