We're Ready

Bring on the month of love.



Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Dracula are being preserved under the glass dome.  I think they look silly, but so does an empty cake plate and glass dome sitting on a mantle.  Any suggestions?
An orchid?  Poof balls?  I'm REALLY good at making tissue-paper poof balls.

I painted over a framed, scenery painting I got at an estate sale for $5.  I felt kind of guilty.
It took me 3 minutes to undo what he spent a year doing; a lovely, snowy mountain scene

These gum balls have caused an up-swing in the amount of kissing going on in this house.
When you kiss someone chewing bubble gum... second only to chewing it yourself.

And... I took down the last Christmas decoration this morning.  I forgot it was still up.  It was kind of like finding an Easter egg in June.  Whoops.

Comments

Oh my goodness that is cute! I love every bit of it. I think Dracula and Alice in Wonderland are a good cake plate decoration.

By the way, I think the fact that you keep your dish soap in a fancy canister on a cake plate is very cute, too. You give a whole new meaning to cake plate.
I thought your happily ever after was done on popcaps, but on second look it is paper, isn't it? I love the way you strung them along with paper clips. This is clever.
Deidra said…
I love the little "blow me a kiss." I'm thinking we need a big jar of gumballs, too. (Might as well enjoy it before my little one can go through 10 an hour. I've seen my nieces and nephews around gumballs!)
Haley Krumblis said…
I can't believe I missed this post! Oh I hope I get to see this when we come up NEXT WEEKEND!!!YAY!!!!